Established Freeze Dried Probiotics
Florajen Probiotics contain freeze-dried live cultures that are proven
safe and have a more than 25 year track record of effectiveness.
Florajen Probiotics are:
- Manufactured in the USA in GMP-certified facilities
- Do not contain milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, soy, coloring, flavoring, and preservatives
NIH, Harvard Medical School, and the University of Chicago among many other respected institutions indicate that probiotics are relatively safe and tolerable for use in generally healthy adults and usually cause no side effects. The strains in Florajen, Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium, are particularly well-studied and their use is well-established. Side effects, if they occur, typically consist only of mild digestive symptoms such as gas.
In some cases, however, it’s very important to discuss potential probiotic use with a knowledgeable healthcare professional before taking any probiotic products.
People who should talk to a healthcare professional before initiating a probiotic regimen include:
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Those considering probiotics for any babies under age 6 months or for sick or premature infants.
- With serious underlying medical conditions or who is “critically ill”
- Who has recently had surgery, especially cardiac surgery
- With blood in their stool
- With a weakened or compromised immune system
- With pancreatic dysfunction
In any instance, probiotics should never be used in place of conventional medical care or to delay seeking care.
Find the Florajen that’s right for you!
Probiotics for EczemaMedical food probiotic clinically shown to reduce eczema severity and promote skin health.
Probiotics for DigestionSupplement with a multiculture blend of probiotic strains that aid in the healthy functioning of the digestive tract.*
Probiotics for WomenSupplement with a multiculture blend of probiotic strains that aid in maintaining the healthy balance of vaginal flora.*
Probiotics for KidsSupplement with a multiculture blend of probiotic strains beneficial for digestive and immune health in kids starting at 6 months of age.*
Acidophilus ProbioticSupplement with an extra high potency, single culture probiotic that can be helpful in maintaining everyday health.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.