Florajen Digestion For antibiotic side effects
+ potent probiotic benefits
- Helps restore & maintain the natural balance in the digestive system*
- Helps relieve occasional gas, bloating, constipation & diarrhea*
Florajen Digestion (formerly Florajen3) is recommended for adults taking antibiotics because it contains a unique blend of three probiotic cultures especially effective for restoring and maintaining gastrointestinal health, which can be disrupted by antibiotic treatment.
A healthy balanced body has over 100 trillion microflora, but when you take antibiotics, things can get off track. Antibiotics don’t discriminate between good and bad bacteria — they kill both and can disturb the natural microbial balance, often with unpleasant side effects.
Probiotics stimulate the growth of “good” bacteria in your system. Antibiotics destroy or limit the growth of bacteria.
Up to 35% of U.S. adults get gastrointestinal distress when taking an antibiotic.4
Florajen Digestion (formerly Florajen3) helps restore good flora and maintain the natural microbial balance the body needs.
- Helps ease the unpleasant side effects of antibiotics*
- Restores the natural balance of good bacteria*
- Has multiple strains of beneficial bacteria*
- Naturally regulates the digestive system*
- Provides increased levels of healthy bacteria in the gut *
Take 1 capsule daily with or without food unless a higher serving is recommended by your healthcare professional.
If taking with an antibiotic, take Florajen at least 1 to 2 hours before or after your antibiotic prescription.
Any Florajen Probiotic capsule can be opened and sprinkled into cold food or beverages.