Florajen Eczema Medical Food ProbioticClinically shown to reduce the severity of eczema symptoms
Probiotics for Eczema
- Over 90% of users achieved clear to almost clear skin32
- In a 12-week clinical study, users experienced a 28.7% reduction in topical steroid use32
- Safe and effective for children 6 months and up
Benefits of Probiotics for Eczema
1 in 10 Americans suffer from eczema symptoms of itching, scratching, redness, inflammation, rash, excessive dryness, scaling, or thickening of the skin.34 Rates of eczema among children are even higher with up to 20% of children affected.29
While there is no cure for eczema, the probiotics in Florajen® Eczema have been clinically shown to help.
Specific blends of “good” bacteria can help improve eczema symptoms because of the connection between beneficial microbes in the gastrointestinal system, the regulation of inflammation and allergic response, and the skin.30
Florajen Eczema is intended for use under medical supervision.
Safe and effective for children 6 months and up.
Does not contain milk, eggs, fish, crustacean, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, soy, coloring, flavoring, and preservatives. Non-GMO and Kosher.
Florajen Eczema is a medical food probiotic clinically shown to reduce eczema severity and promote skin health.
- Helps reduce eczema severity by 83%32
- 91% of eczema sufferers achieved clear or almost clear skin after 12 weeks of daily use†32
- Contains a proprietary blend of probiotics formulated to address eczema symptoms by targeting the body’s immune response and microbiome
For use under medical supervision.
Take one (1) packet daily.
Mix entire content of packet into a cool or room temperature food (such as yogurt, applesauce or ice cream) or into a cool, non-carbonated drink such as juice or milk. Hot food or beverages are not recommended. Ensure that the full dose is consumed.
If taking an antibiotic, take Florajen® Eczema at least 1 to 2 hours before or after your antibiotic prescription.
NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN CHILDREN UNDER 6 MONTHS OF AGE.